The "MKS-80 Editor" is the controller for the Roland Synth "MKS-80".
- It is perfect to integrate the "MKS-80" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to all parameters.
- The „MKS-80" Parameters can be automated, and they can be stored with your Project.
- You can safe your new sound on the "MKS-80" Synth and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads any Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.